Política de Privacidade
Updated on February 9, 2020.
1. DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
Based on the Brazilian legislation in force, in particular Law No. 13,709 of August 14, 2018 (the “General Data Protection Law”), personal data is any and all information related to the identified or identifiable natural person. Your personal data may be collected as follows:
The collection and treatment of your browsing data will be used only for Med-Rio to improve its privacy and security systems, and improve the interface and content available on our website, making it more dynamic and efficient.
Data provided by you. We collect and store information that identifies you (such as name, e-mail address, company where you work, professional address, contact telephone number, financial data for billing, etc.) and health data (for example, blood type, medical history , medicines for regular use, information on allergies, etc.). This information is provided by you to Med-Rio by filling out forms, registration forms and / or by interacting directly with us on our electronic communication channels or physical establishments.
Such data will be collected and processed for, among others:
- Conducting contracted or pre-contractual activities, including scheduling appointments and exams, conducting appointments and exams, collecting material or biological information and providing results and consultation and exam results;
- The processing, issuing and forwarding of charges for the contracted services;
- Other purposes strictly arising from our provision of services, including for the fulfillment of legal or regulatory obligations;
- Send you institutional communications, publications, newsletters, memos, newsletters, promotional materials, congratulations on commemorative dates, invitations, reminders and thanks for participating or signing up for our activities;
- Improve and improve our security and privacy systems.
The health data collected in our activities will be used exclusively by our medical professionals and assistants in the exercise of their functions. In order for these data to be used for other purposes or shared with private doctors or employers, the client must complete and sign a specific Consent Form.
If you have sent your personal data (directly to us or to recruitment agencies) to apply for a job vacancy and/or internship, your data will be collected, processed and used only to compose our database and so that, eventually, we can contact you and call you to participate in our selection processes.
Your personal data may also be shared in the cases expressly provided for by law and with public authorities upon request, provided that such request is duly based on the applicable legislation.
2. DATA STORAGE AND HOLDERS’ RIGHTS
You, as the data owner, will have the right to:
- Receive confirmation from us that your data is being processed, as well as access it;
- Correct incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data in disagreement with the legislation in force;
- Request the portability of your data to another service or product supplier, upon express request and with the exception of commercial and industrial secrets;
- Eliminate data treated with your consent, except in the case of custody for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Receive information to which entities your data has been shared;
- Receive information about the possibility of not giving consent and about the consequences of the refusal;
- Carry out the portability of your personal data, except for business secrets; and
- Revoke consent.
3. THIRD PARTY SITES
Eventually, you may find on our website or in our mobile applications links to external or third-party pages. These pages have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions of use and have no relationship with Med-Rio.
Med-Rio does not agree, share, subscribe, integrate, complement, monitor, validate or accept, directly or indirectly, the way these third parties treat your personal data.
4. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
5. INFORMATION SECURITY
Med-Rio is committed to the protection of your personal data, having systems verified for compliance with market standards and monitored, in order to guarantee their Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality and Authenticity.
To this end, we have a methodology based on processes, people and technologies that guide the layered protection of our systems, data and networks.
Med-Rio will not be responsible for any incidents with personal data resulting from actions of third parties that are beyond our reasonable control, and that cannot be prevented with the adoption of security, technical and administrative measures reasonably adopted and available on the market.
If you wish not to receive our institutional emails, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.